Sampler Workstation for iPad
Sample Lab is a full-featured sampler/sequencer made exclusively for iPad. With a professional set of features packed into a simple, multi-touch interface you can skip the learning curve and start making tracks within minutes.
- Pinch-zoom precision sample editor lets you select your audio and drag it right onto a track.
- 8 stereo tracks @ 44.1kHz with per-beat volume control.
- Pitch-shifting preserves time and gives you 2 full octaves from one sample; without chipmunking.
- Record your own samples, or import wav & mp3 files using iTunes.
- Trigger pads for tapping-in patterns or stand-alone performance.
- 4 real-time DSP FX: compressor, bit crusher, resonant cutoff, and phaser.
- Shuffle control for syncopation.
- Support for stereo recording and playback through iPad compatible audio interfaces.
- More than 100 samples included to get you started.
Made for live performance
Sample Lab was made to fit into your live set. You can:
- Trigger samples or tap un-mute for percussive slam fading
- Punch-in loopbox style recording on each track allowing for live layering of beatbox, guitar, or harmonizing vocals
- Slice up a beat or drag a micro loop selection across the sample editor for a unique grinding effect
- Load a different composition or sample kit
- Control 8 FX parameters at once with X/Y axis controls
- MIDI input support for triggering samples and recording beats with variable velocity and lower latency using a MIDI controller. Plug & play support for Akai LPD8**.
- Use MIDI to punch-in/out for pedalboard hands-free looping. Plug & play support for Behringer FCB1010**.
Sample Lab MIDI Demo - Akai LPD8 VIA iPad Camera Connection Kit
Punch-In & MIDI Time Sync: Beatbox looping & Sync w/ Ableton Live
Sample Lab session with T. Soul. Go get his new album here